Friday 1 June 2012

Happy Jubilee Weekend ...


I reached 100 followers (hurray) so I had intended to do the draw for my candy today but the time has just run away with me so I will do it on Wednesday after the holidays.

I'm packed and ready to go, we're off to Edinburgh early in the morning for a few days for my friend Debs 50th birthday so it should be fun.

I always think I'm very organised with my packing but then at the last minute I get a bit twitchy thinking I've forgotten things or I might need this or that. The few last bits I end up throwing in seem to double the load, travelling light is an art that I haven't quite mastered even after all these years lol !!

Deb's son is at University in Edinburgh so they go quite regularly but we've never been so I'm really looking forward to it.
Apart from having a good time with our pals we should hopefully get to do lots of sightseeing and we're also going to see a show - fingers crossed for some nice weather.

Thanks again for all your support in getting my blog up and running, it's lovely knowing that I'm not chatting to myself!!


PS. Don't forget the offers on the Lili of the Valley website, and you can also enter the draw for a £60 blog candy prize on the Ideas to Inspire blog.


Have a really lovely weekend everyone xx




3 comments:

  1. Anne, Traveling light? What is that? lol
    I hope you have a great time! Sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne, have a great time, I'm jealous. I spent 1/2 a year there when I was in college (over 20 years ago) and fell in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great week-end hun, and that the weather was kind to you lol!
    Hope to see you this coming week-end at the dome:)
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose