Tuesday 20 November 2012

Commenter's candy winner …

 

 

 

Good evening ladies, unfortunately my blog didn’t have one of the hidden prizes on the mini hop but you all left me such lovely comments on my last few cards that I’ve drawn my own candy winner

 

My winner, drawn from all the comments left over the last week is …

 

Sue W

 

Well done Sue, e-mail me and I’ll send you some goodies anne@liliofthevalley.co.uk

 

Make sure you keep popping back this week for sneak peeks of the new Lili of the Valley stamps and a full DT blog hop on Thursday with some great prizes

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anne, just seen my name as your candy winner whoop! I couldn't sleep so thought I'd do a bit of blogging, now I definitely can't sleep, too excited lol. Off to email you now hun, thank you so much.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Sue...I hope you did get some sleep. How generous Anne to offer this. Happy Wednesday, I'm off to work...
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose