Thursday 6 December 2012

A new challenge, and a big thank you ….


 
Hi everyone, it’s absolutely freezing here this morning. It said on the news last night that it was going to be –8, Manny got out of bed for his wee and as soon as I opened the door his ears went down and he ran back inside. He looked at me as if to say “are you joking, you want me to go outside in that temperature?” He’s back in bed snuggled up now he likes to be warm and snug, if it’s cold or wet I can’t get him out of the the door!
 
Before today’s card I’d just like to say thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I love to read them  x
 
***
 
It’s time for another challenge over at Lili’s Little Fairies this week and the theme is use 3 punches or dies
Make sure you have a look at what the other Fairies have made, there are some gorgeous cards to give you a few ideas
 
 
Moonlight Wishes
 
 
I actually made this card a while ago and never used it – I just wasn’t completely happy with it but as I had used lots of dies I thought I would see what everyone thinks of it as it was perfect for this weeks theme
 
***
 
The card and backing layers are cut with a Spellbinders grand labels one
The borders are a Spellbinders triple scallop edgeabilities die
The flourish is the Magnolia Doo Hickey heart swirl
…and the image is cut and layered with Spellbinders classic circles
 
***
 
I used the Moonlight Wishes stamp, it’s so cute! I cut out the little sock before I added the circle so that it was sitting outside
The papers are Papermania Henbury Lane and I also used seam binding and gems from The Ribbon Girl
 
***
 
Thanks for looking, hope you all have a lovely day
 
 
 
 

13 comments:

  1. Hi Anne, this is soooo beautiful..gorgeous festive colours, love the sock detail! Have a fab day. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne this is gorgeous I love it the image is adorable and you have coloured it beautifully and the layout is stunning. I love the colours. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne, what a lovely card, love the colouring and the flourish die is now definately on my got to have list!, beautiful. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous Anne. I love the cute image and fabulous layout. Such a great shape too.

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh waaaw it is gorgeous Anne. I love the image and great choice of dies. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable image and I love how you did the cut out of the stocking over the ribbon.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just lovely Anne, it is such an adorable image and the colours are beautiful, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card Anne - my mum bought this stamp at the Harrogate show - its so pretty isn't it - lovely stuff xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Anne, hope Manny's warmed up ♥
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you are keeping warm. This is so cute. Especially love the little sock outside the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anne, I am not sure what you did not like about this card, I think it is simply beautiful, thank you for sharing your talents with us. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I too think this is beautiful Anne, lvoe the flourish's you used.
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous Anne, perfect festive colours and a cute image. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose