Thursday 24 January 2013

The Lost Balloon …




 
Good evening, thanks for stopping by. It’s Friday tomorrow and another week nearly over, can you believe that!
This has seemed like a short week with not getting to work on Monday because of the snow, it’s not too bad here now but there is more forecast for tomorrow night. The kids will be happy that it’s come again on the weekend and they can spend all day sledging!

 
Not long now until the launch of the rest of the Lili of the Valley Spring stamps, they will be on sale on Wednesday 30th at mid day UK time. This is one of my favourites and it’s called The Lost Balloon




The Lost Balloon - Jan 



I used these divine papers from one of our 5 new NitWit pads, they will also be available with the new stamps
 
The scroll is from the Geisha Companion Set and the words are the accompanying sentiments

 

The gauze was given to me by our lovely Fleur to try and I really like it, it just gives a bit of something extra to the card when you don’t want another layer

 

The seam binding is from The Ribbon Girl as is the little wooden heart button. I love these buttons and can see me using them a lot, they come in a natural colour so I just tinted it with a bit of distress ink to match the paper and then tied through some button twine

 

The gorgeous rosebud trim is from our showroom

 

***

 

Hope you like it, enjoy the rest of your Thursday

 


 
 






 

16 comments:

  1. Hi Anne, beautiful card, cute bunnies image and lovely braid on your card. Those Nitwit papers are wonderful, gorgeous and yes we're excepting some more white stuff too! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this earlier on the LOTV inspiration blog, it's gorgeous! I love that rose trim - so pretty :) such a pretty card, I love the colours and little details - and of course the image :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Anne I feel another purchase coming on :-0 Love that image and those papers are just gorgeous
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw this on the LOTV inspiration blog and LOVE it. Your colouring is gorgeous and I love the cute image.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the image is so so sweet Anne. And the layout is just gorgeous. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those bunnies are so cute! Gorgeous card Anne, and I love the pretty papers too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right....I've made me list....wooden buttons, rose braid, gauze (I think Fleur gets hers from Boots?) and those gorgeous papers....now, I just need you to come and make the card, hahaa! Oooo, nearly forgot....just HAVE to have that pretty stamp! Gorgeous, from top to bottom, Anne. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! This is so beautiful. I LOVE that cute image and the papers and details are gorgeous
    Take care in the snow
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Anne. love the image and the papers are scrummy as are the embellishments.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card Anne - I love it when I get a second look and those bunnies really are the cutest - fabulous image and a beautiful card xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This poor little bunny losing his balloon, what a cute image though and such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LotV bunnies are just adorable! I love your pretty card, the gauze adds beautiful texture!

    Stay warm!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so sweet Anne, love the image, great floral borders and pretty papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, Anne - and that image is so sweet, I can't wait for the new release! Which collection are those papers from? Hugs, Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh those bunnies are so sweet! Fab card Anne, love the gauze and heart button.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose