Sunday 17 February 2013

Ribbon Girl colour challenge …

 

 

Good morning crafters, and it’s a glorious day today. A bit of a frosty start but the sky is lovely and blue and it feels like Spring is on the way

I pegged some washing out yesterday for the first time since October and it all dried …hooray! It’s a bit sad I know but I feel very satisfied when all my washing can be put out on the line, I hate having to do it all in the dryer and on the radiators!

 

***

 

It’s time for another colour challenge over at the Ribbon Girl blog

This one is easy - simply create a project using the colours of turquoise or aqua

The challenge will run for one week until Saturday 23rd February 9PM (UK time)

 

There’s this picture to give you some colour guidance and the design team have made some gorgeous cards so there is lot’s of lovely inspiration for you

 

 


 

As usual there are fabulous prizes for the randomly selected winner of the challenge:


A £10 voucher to spend in
Lili of the Valley online store where they have fabulous new stamps for Spring


 


…and a £10 voucher to spend in The Ribbon Girl online store which has beautiful ribbons and embellishments for every craft project

 

 

 

 

***

 

This is my interpretation, it’s not colours I’d usually use but I actually really like them

I have so many Magnolia stamps and they are sadly neglected so I thought I’d dig out a Tilda for this card…

 

 

Feb Colour Challenge

 

 

You can find all of my embellishments in The Ribbon Girl shop;

 

picot edge cream lace

aqua sparkle bead trim

Kort and Godt rolled paper roses

ZVA Creative flourishes

 

The gorgeous papers are Authentique and the sentiment is a Lili of the Valley one from the handwritten phrases set which I use a lot

 

***

 

I think it’s time I changed my frosty blog theme to a more cheery one if Spring is just around the corner so I’m going to try and find time to do that today  …have a lovely day everyone xx

 

 

 

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Anne, I love the colours and papers
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Anne. Tilda images are so cute, I keep saying I must ge some, have'nt yer. Your colours are fab as are the embellishments, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww Tilda looks so pretty in aqua. I love the papers and pretty detailing. Mmmm I think I may need to add those sentiments to my wish list, they're gorgeous.
    I hope you enjoy the rest of the day.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just so pretty Anne - Tilda looks so gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I really love this blue/aqua colour and the inspiration photo is just stunning. I love your Tilda. The image looks familiar and I can't remember if I have her or not. I have so many stamps that some tend to shift to the bottom of the storage box underneath all my LOTV which seem to breed in the box, and my tilda's fall to the bottom. I can't remember the last time I used one, so I might have to dig deep in the box and play with them again soon.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anne, I love the colours you have used for the challenge. In fact I love it all!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Anne. Tilda looks fabulous and I love all the shades of aqua, and the pretty gem swirls.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card Anne. I love the pretty Tilda and the colours are so beautiful. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous card - I love the colours and the torn detail at the top xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awh Anne! This is really gorgeous, lovely colours, and you've coloured Tilda so beautifully.. Love the sentiment... Got to have myself some of them lol!!..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose