Thursday 28 March 2013

Stash …

 

 

Morning all, I have exciting news today. The lovely Dawny P has asked me to join the Design Team over at Papertake Weekly  …and of course I jumped at the chance!

It’s a fab weekly challenge every Tuesday  …and if you haven’t seen it where’ve you been!! She has some great prizes and loads of yummy card inspiration from the DT and I can’t wait to get started

 

***

 

We had a day at the NEC and as usual I spent up! I can’t resist buying crafty goodies wether I need them or not. I have been buying some paints, masks, stencils, mdf shapes, chipboard etc as I’m wanting to have a go at something a bit different

I spent a bit of time in the sewing show, I wish I’d actually left myself more time for it because I was reminded of my love for all things material. Sewing was my ‘thing’ for years, I used to make all my own clothes and home furnishings and have adored ribbons, lace buttons etc since I was a child. When I got into papercrafting it just took over, if only there were enough hours in a day to be able to do everything! I think I could really get back into it when time permits, some of the quilts and fabrics that are around are just stunning

 

This is all the goodies that I bought, some papers (it’s against the law to come home without paper!) ribbons and trim (can’t resist), buttons and wooden letters, crackle, cotton reels and a dress form from Indigo Blue. The Sizzix heart dies caught my eye, thought they would be useful

I wanted the Heartfelt Creations papers in every colour, they are just gorgeous but they were £20 so I had to limit myself to one! If I use it all I will buy another but it’s a bit too expensive to have for 4 years just for admiring!

I got some of the new Cosmic Shimmer velvet glitters, I don’t tend to use coloured glitter but I was intrigued by what they were doing with these on the tv last week so that will be interesting

 

 

March 22nd show stash 002

 

 

March 22nd show stash 005

 

I got some stencils from Sweet Poppy, I did have lots of brass stencils many moons ago, we used them with a light box and an embossing tool. I sold them all when they went out of fashion (should have known they’d come back round) and I actually got quite a lot of money for them on ebay, somebody obviously knew something I didn’t!

 

 

March 22nd show stash 007

 

 

 March 22nd show stash 009

 

 

I got another folder and magnets for my dies as the one I have is full, I like to keep them together all in one place

Paper Artsy have some amazing stamps, very different from Lili of the Valley and I have a few of theirs. I also got the Treasure Gold from them that MDF man was using on his demos

I got some MICA powders, I have a couple already but wanted some coloured ones so I’ll be having a play with those too and I liked the colour of the German glass glitter, I think that will probably be saved for Christmas cards

Finally (I think) I got some sponge applicators for my pan pastels, I bought them last year and haven’t used them so I’ve no excuse now

 

Now I just need to find a few spare hours to play with it all lol!!

 

Enjoy your day x

 

 

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on you DT position Anne. What a lot of lovely stash
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congrats Anne and what lovely new stash you have. Happy Easter x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new DT spot, well deserved! Fab new stash too, so jealous :P

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the DT post Anne - very well desreved and it looks like you did some good shopping - fabulous! Enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh they are so lucky to have you Anne! congrats! And waw xour stash look just yummy. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, lovely stash. Would love to see how you store your dies.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your new DT post. Your new stash looks fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the new DT post.
    What a lot of lovely stash, enjoy using them
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, looks like you will be really busy for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anne, Congrats on your new DT post. You certainly deserve it, as your work is always stunning. Very envious of you having a day at the NEC! Great stash! Things you always need! Have a great Easter. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose