Tuesday 14 July 2015

Any Image Challenge, and a Tilda…

 

 

Hello crafty friends, did you have a nice weekend? My Brother was away for a few days fishing so I went to stay with my Sister-in-Law. She’s such a wuss (woos,how do you spell that??!!) and hates being on her own. It’s so rare that I have the house to myself that I love it, I enjoy every moment. Anyway we went shopping and for a meal and stayed up all night chatting so it actually made a lovely change. A take away and a film in my onesie is a lot more appealing these days than the upheaval of getting ready to go out – I know, I’m getting old!

Today I have a card for the new Ribbon Girl challenge…

It’s an 'Any Image Challenge' on the blog and it’s a nice easy ‘ANYTHING GOES’

As always there is some lovely inspiration from the clever girls on the team to get you started and there are prizes from Lili of the Valley and The Ribbon Girl online store

 

Since we got the lovely Design Collective at work I’ve had to spend less time making last minute cards for the shop and have had chance to dig out some of my other stuff. I have quite a few Magnolia stamps and rarely use them but I do like them

 

July

 

I’ve forgotten what she’s called but I’ll add it later if anyone wants to know. These lovely papers are from the new NitWit Daisy Collection, there are some scrummy papers in this set and although I have drawers and drawers full of paper there never seems to be many that are a nice blue. They also brought the same collection out in pinks and green called Pink Daisies so I’ll be having a play with that soon – they’re very pretty

I used the new Set 93 Someone Special sentiments from Lili of the Valley, this is a great set with lots of handy words

And, of course, because it’s a Ribbon Girl Challenge I used lots of gorgeousness from their shop: white tulle, embroidered tulle lace, pearl and rhinestone self adhesive butterflies & dragonflies (LOVE these!), flatback pearls, limoges blue seam binding, vintage cream tiny blooms which I coloured with my Copics, stardust stickles and white cherry blossom

Full details for the challenge are on the Ribbon Girl blog

*

Hope you like it, thanks as always for taking the time to leave a comment I appreciate it very much and love to read them

Have a lovely evening all

 

 

9 comments:

  1. I shall have to check out those papers, they are beautiful. I love papers - don't think you can ever have enough.
    Tilda is gorgeous and beautifully coloured and so many lovely embellishments.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card Ann, I love your wonderful colouring and detailing. Off to check out those scrummy papers.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card and love the colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Anne - - what a beautiful card and so very glad you had a good night in - sounds fab - and you were being a good samaritan too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet and gorgeous card.
    Regards, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Anne, what a very pretty card with beautiful colours, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card love he Tilda she's just fab Love the colours and those pretty papers Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Anne! Beautifully coloured image and those papers are rather yummy. Lovely added embellishments especially the little dragonflies. What combo of Copics did you use for the yellow if you don't mind me asking?
    You're right, it is wuss. Sounds like you had a great time with your Sister-in-Law. Hope you week is going well. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's lovely Anne, and yes, like you I struggle with good blues. Also I'd much rather stay in with a takeaway and PJs than go out into town! I'll happily join that club!
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose