Tuesday 21 July 2015

Build It Up!

 

 

 

Evening all, I have another card to share because it’s time for a new Papertake Weekly challenge

This week it’s a nice one…

BUILD IT UP!

…so, we don’t want to see any flat cards, lots of lovely layers is the way to go!

There’s a fabulous Ribbon Girl voucher for our lucky winner and as always some great inspiration from the girls to get you started

 

ten-pound-gift-voucher

 

 

I sat for ages with these new Landscape Art pads from Lili of the valley, I didn’t have any any ideas at all for using them so I put them to one side for a couple of weeks. The next time I picked them up I made about 6 cards and really liked them all. They’re a bit different, not what I would usually use but I think they’ll be really useful for cards when ‘cute’ just won’t do

 

This one is inverted layers, just cut the images with different sizes of squares and then layer the apertures with foam pads

I did the sentiment on the computer and then tucked it in between the layers

 

July 21st - Build It Up

 

A few die cut clouds and some distress stickles and it’s done. Quite a simple card for me but I was pleased with how it turned out

 

july 2 

   july4

july 3

 

Hope you like it, you can see full details for the challenge on the Papertake Weekly blog

Enjoy your Tuesday evening, I’m just watching the obsessive cleaners in the dirty old Country houses – love it!

 

8 comments:

  1. Oh this is beautiful Anne, I love the scene and your design, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Anne. What a great idea for using these art pads.
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card and a great idea. Lovelt scene. I am recording the same program and will watch it later!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admired this one in the shop last week. Great idea, want to try this myself

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful Anne! A great design idea. The added clouds and Stickles look brilliant. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea it looks amazing love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great idea Anne, and a fabulous take on the challenge I love it!!... the image looks like you have done it with water colours..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is really clever. Love the layers.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose