Saturday 18 July 2015

Don’t be a square!

 

 

Hi everyone, what are you up to this weekend? I’m having a lazy day today, I went to the Great Yorkshire Show on Thursday and although we had a fabulous day I think I did a bit much and my hip has been hurting. There’s so much to see there, it’s a long day with an awful lot of walking so I’m trying to take it easy for a few days and hopefully it will settle down

This weeks challenge at Papertake Weekly is…

Don’t Be A Square

It’s a simple one, no square base cards are allowed this week

As always there is some lovely inspiration from the team to get you started and we have a great prize from The Paper Nest Dolls.

 

July 14th - No Squares

 

This is one of my favourite Lili of the Valley images ‘Gone Fishing’ and I used the topper from the Vintage Boys Art Pad because I needed to make the card in a bit of a hurry

The papers are from Father Knows Best and I finished with some Sentiment Tags

The lovely satin ribbon and twine are from The Ribbon Girl

 

*

 

Hope you like it, thanks everyone for the comments - I love to read them!

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday crafters

 

 

 

7 comments:

  1. Lovely masculine card with this cute stamp so beautiful coloured! Like so much the little tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image too and love your card design. My latest purchase from LOTV arrived today. I love opening my package. Sad I know!! Have a happy Sunday, Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Anne. Hope you are keeping well and enjoying time in the garden. My crafting is taking a backseat for the summer x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet image and great card design for a man. Sorry to hear your hip is painful. It is a large show to walk round, not that I've been yet, lol. My hubby says every year that we must go and every year something crops up and we can't go. He's already been and told me how good it is so maybe next year we'll actually go. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. We wondered whether to go to the show but didn't have time. Glad you had a good time, hope that hip is better this morning. Lovely to see you again last week. Cute card, love the vintage boys x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous cute card
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Anne, Hope your hip is better now, but glad you had a good time at the show.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose