Thursday 4 February 2016

New Trios, a Ribbon Girl challenge, and The Loft is open…

 

 

Good afternoon lovely crafty friends, hope you are well

I’m enjoying my time at home but I can’t wait for the weather to pick up. I actually got a nice walk with Manny yesterday, my hip was feeling ok and for the first time in weeks in wasn’t a miserable grey day so off we went and it blew a few cobwebs away. It was windy, I love the wind and we came back covered in mud and feeling a lot better for it!

*

It’s nearly Valentine’s Day so there is a special challenge this week at the Ribbon Girl with a LOVE theme

Mary has put together some gorgeousness for the first prize…


and, there is a fantastic opportunity for second prize to win a Guest DT Spot for our February  'use any image' challenge!! Full details are all on the Ribbon Girl blog so why not give it a go

*

I went to see my old pals at Lili of the Valley last week and it was so nice to catch up with everyone, I didn’t realise just how much I’d miss those girls! Lisa and Laila have done an amazing job on The Loft coffee shop which is now open, it’s in the Springfield Centre just around the corner from the office and once it’s up and running they are going to do some offers for LOTV customers so keep an eye out for that. Even if you don’t want anything crafty it’s worth a visit for lunch…  lovely toasties, soup, sandwiches and of course coffee and cake!! You can get all the details on the Lili of the Valley website and don’t forget to like the new Facebook page too

*

The new Trios are now available to buy and I love them all, the smaller images are so useful for putting on tags and as I’ve done here mini cards

I like these cute smaller cards and you can make a lovely envelope to match from a sheet of 8 x 8 paper

 

12631361_10207440225138083_2508071992715268403_n

 

This is the Birthday Trio and you get the 3 images and some sentiments for £4.50 so they are a great buy

There 9 to choose from in the new range and there is a launch offer on them at the moment, get all 9 sets for just £35.00

 

trio 1

trio 2

trio 3 

I used Pastel Dreams papers which are some of my favourites, they are discontinued now in the printed pads but you can still download the collection from NitWits. You can’t really see on the pictures but I die cut some acetate flowers and dots too, the die set is Perky Posies from ‘Lil Inkers. I glittered them and sneaked them amongst the paper ones, I think they add a nice bit of texture

***

I’ll be having a catch up on all your blogs over the next few days, apologies for not visiting lately – I’ve missed seeing what you’ve all been up to

That’s it for now, enjoy your Wednesday everyone

 

Anne xx

 

 

 

11 comments:

  1. Hello Anne, what a pretty selection of cards, love images and colours, love them, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous little cards Anne, sounds like you are enjoying being a lady of leisure.....bring on the sunshine l say x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne, I am loving your mini cards, so cute. The flowers are adorable.fab idea die cutting them out of acetate. Hope you're ok Hun. Apologies for not popping by for a while due to my health. I'm sure you'll soon get into a routine at home that suits you. Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely Gorgeous Anne! Love those papers and colours! Pretty new stamps too!
    Lucy c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Anne and love these stamps. Very pretty images. I bought a couple of sets myself. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty cards they are gorgeous Wish that cafe was nearer me !! glad your enjoying retiement its always the people you miss though love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colours and cute little cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this looks so gorgeous!!! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anne, these cards are gorgeous. I love how you have coloured the trios and your card designs are so pretty.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards Anne, I love them all!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose