Saturday 10 December 2016

Update and some new mice!



Good morning lovely crafters, hope you are all well
 
Another blog break for me, it wasn’t planned, just seemed to happen!
 
It’s nearly Christmas, can you actually believe it? I’m going to put my tree up today, they seem to get earlier and earlier every year and there were quite a few lights around here in November which is wayyy to soon for me! I had good intentions this year of making all my cards and haven’t done any – that didn’t quite go to plan, in fact I haven’t made any cards at all for a while
 
I’ve been trying some mixed media which I’m loving, it’s so different from the cards and stamping I do but is right up my street. I’ve done some workshops with the gorgeous Marta Lapkowska and Azoline and learnt so much …





 
 
Because I haven’t been making many cards I really enjoyed having a play with these cute mice from Lili of the Valley which are due to be released on the 16th. They will be in rubber and digi along with some sentiment sets, I like using digital images because you can edit them as I did with the text here which I put on the tags…
 
 
 
Delightful Daisies
 
 
Three Kind Mice Key
 
 
Magic Flute
 
 
Aren’t they adorable!
 
There will be loads of sneaky peeks over the next week so you can see the new images. There are some new trios too which are always popular and I think you’ll love them all!
 
 
***
 
 
Right I’m going to dig my decorations out, have a fabulous Saturday whatever you are up to
 
 
 
 
Butterfly_1_Signaturenew
 

23 comments:

  1. Hi Anne, your cards are gorgeous, what adorable mice, I sort of don't do cute these days, but might have to add one or two to my wish list, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautifully sweet images and gorgeous cards, love the papers too.
    Glad you're enjoying the mixed media workshops, look forward to seeing some more projects soon.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. The workshop seems have been nice!
    The new LOTV cute mice are just adorable!!! And wonderful sentiments, too! You have shown them so well with these three amazing cards, they are very sweet and colourful! LOVE all them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 3 cards are brilliant and the images are so cute. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely cards, love the images and sentiments. Hope your tree is up in the meantime; I need to start yet, little late I guess. Regards Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's up and looking lovely! Thanks Helen x

      Delete
  6. Your cards are gorgeous! So cute! Fab images. It looks like you are having great fun with your mixed media workshops and I hope your tree is up and sparkling now! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable mice! Loving these new mice stamps, will definitely have to buy these even if my bank balance says NO! You've made gorgeous cards with them Anne.
    I'd love to see what you created at the mixed media classes as I can't see them in the photos. I'm glad you had fun making them. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wondered where you had been hiding Anne...your cards are lovely...cute little mice! You look as though you have been very busy enjoying yourself and getting messy too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. as always Anne super cute cards. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards Anne and the images are adorable. Glad you enjoying mixed media x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice to see your photos hun, and glad you're enjoying yourself and immersing yourself in a new craft. Gorgeous images and love the addition of the text - great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose