Wednesday 25 January 2017

Love Launch…

 

 

Hello my lovelies, just a quick post tonight…

I’ll be back at the weekend for a catch up but just wanted to share this card I made using one of the new stamps from LOTV

The launch is on Saturday and is a love theme but I needed a ‘new home’ card and thought this sweet image was perfect…

 

Cosy Together

 

This one is called ‘cosy together’. There are 2 wedding images and some cute new animals all available in rubber and as digis. I used a digi for this card because I wanted to add some text to the tag

Oval lacey die – Sue Wilson

Twine, lace and charmthe Ribbon Girl

Papers – My Mind’s Eye

 

I’d gone along the bottom sticking those tiny pearls on which took ages and then realised there wasn’t an even number of holes. I have a bit of OCD and things like that drive me mad but I had to get it in the post so I carried on but it really bothers me if I look at it!!

 

Have a nice evening folks whatever you’re doing, I’m just watching the TV awards and can’t believe that Casualty beat Game of Thrones, Happy Valley and Night Manager…   but I don’t watch Casualty so maybe I need to, because the other 3 shows are fab. Then again, maybe I just need to get out more!!

 

 

Butterfly_1_Signaturenew

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Anne! I'm just loving these mice stamps. What a pretty colour palette you've chosen to use for this wonderful card design. Love the charm and the red pearls look really lovely, a great finishing touch. I really had to stare at your card to notice what you meant about the odd number and only because you mentioned it so no one will see it that don't know to look.
    I got sick of Casualty as the story lines were always about the staff and not the patients so I'm surprised they won anything. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Anne, the warm colour palette really suits the homely theme of this card and the gorgeously sweet image is just perfect.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo what a simply gorgeous 'New Home' card, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Anne, gorgeous card here, love the sweet image and your colouring, great design too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Anne. Hope you've had a good week. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annette - I've been in the wars and am fed up!

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous card going to love this new release I love your colour choice on this card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya, love this. All the little added details are gorgeous, Liz x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose