Friday 24 November 2017

Just a note…




Good evening lovelies. Hope you are all well and have something nice planned for the weekend

Two posts in one week from me, that’s a got to be a first but I’ve been making a few cards using the new bears from Lili of the Valley so I’d thought I’d share these because they are on sale NOW!

This sweet image is called ‘Greg - Just a Note’ and is available in rubber, digi, or simply print


LOTV Just A Note 2

LOTV Just A Note


I wanted pale pastel colours because these were for new baby cards, I find it hard to achieve that effect with markers so I used distress inks and made a wash. I should have done the letter a different colour looking at them but overall I got the look I wanted

The ‘sending love and hugs’ is done with a useful Wplus9 stamp/die set from Seven Hills Craft and the baby girl sentiment is a swirly string sentiment from LOTV

I used some Tonic jewel drops on the top card too which is my new favourite product!

*

Hope you like them, there are some great launch offers on the new bears so get in early because they are only for a limited time

*

Thanks so much for stopping by, I really appreciate you visiting and for taking the time to leave me a comment


Have a great weekend everyone 



Butterfly_1_Signaturenew



34 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable Anne, the bear images are wonderful, beautifully designed and embellished, lovely soft pastel shades too, just perfect for new babies, have a lovely weekend, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Anne. Love the pastel colours and the pretty designs. Have a great weekend. Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so sweet!! I love the adorable image!! The soft pastel tones are beautiful!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, I have the shop page open now to decided what I need/want.xx[aNNie]🎄

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cute bear, and your cards are so sweet with this clean design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Anne, love these cute adorable bears, beautiful delicate colours.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Anne,
    Very cute card :)
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these bears, they're adorable and you've made some lovely cards with this one. Gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What pretty cards and I like them both! I'm thinking I like the one with the clouds the best, then look again and think no, I like the one without the clouds; then look again... on and on it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are gorgeous Anne, love the cute bears and soft colours.
    Have a lovely weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two fabulous cards Anne...lovely soft colouring with the distress inks and a really cute image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello dear Anne!
    Gorgeous cards!Love the adorable cute bears and the pale pastel colors!
    You are so talented!Thank you very much for your kind comment on my post!
    I’m following you now!Hope to see you again!
    Have a happy week!
    Dimi... xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm going to have to get these gorgeous bears, you cards are fabulous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. These look so sweet water-coloured here, lovely CAS designs too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  15. P.S. Feeling much better now thanks.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two gorgeous cards and adorable image x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both cards are gorgeous, it's such a sweet image and looks lovely coloured in the soft tones of the distress inks.
    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this gorgeously cute stamp and your lovely delicate colouring is just perfect for baby cards! Thank you for your lovely comment and I hope you get on with your Christmas cards ok! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose