Thursday 22 February 2018

Only me…



Hello crafty friends, I know, I’m such a bad blogger…

I have good intentions of doing one post a week but the time just disappears and before you know it another month, never mind a week, has whizzed by!

I’ve been busy catching up on my magazine work, I got a bit behind when I was poorly so am back on track now

I have exciting news about a new design team but I’ll tell you about that in my next post because I’ve been playing with some stamps this week so will have cards to share soon

*

Lili of the Valley are launching a new stamp brand tomorrow so be sure to check that out. You can see all the details of the 10 new sets on their new blog, they have a fab new design team for the brand so lots of lovely inspiration for using them

The new stamps are called ‘Simply Sweet Stamps’ and are exactly that, just perfect for making clean and modern cards

This is a card I made using one of the new images called Purrfect…


LOTV Simply Sweet Purrfect


Not as clean and simple as it could have been but you know me and my patterned papers!

*

Here also are a couple of cards and tags that were for a magazine last year. They are quite similar so thought I’d share at the same time. They are a bit different for me but it’s good to try new styles sometimes and venture outside your comfort zone…


Stampendous

Stampendous2

Stampendous tag 2

Stampendous tag

Sorry the photos are not great, because the magazines take their own pictures I really only do them for my own records, most of them don’t get shown on here

These are made with a Stampendous set, the sentiment stamps are Altenew and the papers for all of the cards are Bonnets & Bowties from NitWits

*

I’m having a hot flush while I’m typing this, always just my face and head on fire and the sweat is steaming up my glasses. I‘m pleased that only Manny can see me – it’s not a pretty sight!!

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your Thursday


Butterfly_1_Signaturenew








39 comments:

  1. Such lovely cards and looking forward to the new release from LOTv today its exciting to have something new . Hope you are feeling better now and look forward to hearing all about the new Design team Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Anne, lovely stamps and colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all gorgeous Anne, I love the bright happy colours, they're so fresh looking. Hope you're feeling better now. Have a lovely (maybe crafty) weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annette, feeling fine now x

      Delete
  4. Oh Anne, I really feel for you with the sweats, thankfully they are all over for me, but so uncomfortable.
    Loving your cards, lovely images and the new LOTV stamps are wonderful, love your colouring and designs, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A whole bunch of gorgeous makes Anne, love all your designs.
    My hot flushes only ever affect my face and head too! sometimes feels like my top is going to blow!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lorraine, that's exactly how I feel!

      Delete
  6. How many lovely creations! Well done on all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely selection of pretty cards. Love the different designs and colours. I do feel for you and your flushes. Like you, mine were from my neck upwards!! Complete with the bright red face! Not a pretty sight.Lol!! Have a lovely weekend, hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol, I seem to be permanently red!! x

      Delete
  8. Fabulous display Anne, beautiful cards and images, love your designs. 💖 [aNNie' blog]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh your pussy cat card is purrfect! Love the gorgeous colours and the new stamps are so cute! Your other cards and tags are all gorgeous too - such a pretty colourful array! Have a lovely weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your cards Anne and like you I find that time just simply slips away and takes all my good intentions with it too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful cards Anne! The design and colours are gorgeous! I really feel for you with regards to the hot flushes, I am in my seventh year of it!
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous creations Anne, love the new cat images xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, these are all so beautiful!! I love the designs of each one and the colors!! I can't wait to hear about your new DT!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely to see you bloging and with such cute makes too

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful selection of cards they are all gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Anne

    A great collection of cards. Love the cats and the sentiment on the first one.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all those pretty flower themed cards and tags. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous cards Anne.....I’ve just had a quick browse, lovely 😊 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thanks so much for stopping by Louise x

      Delete
  19. Fabulous cards Anne!
    I have not been a good commenter... I seem to get so far behind but I want to do better because an afternoon zipping around blogs checking out other people's inspiration is such a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose