Tuesday 11 December 2012

A gift box …

 

 

Hi everyone, hope you had a good weekend. We had friends round on Saturday evening and ended up all watching the X Factor final much to my husbands disgust – he hates any reality tv shows

Thank goodness Christopher Maloney didn’t win, he certainly didn’t have the X Factor for me and I saw this amusing picture on Facebook the other day

 

532657_10151163701228597_115369719_n

 

 

Enough X Factor, I have this little box to show you today that I made using some gorgeous goodies from The Ribbon Girl

 

 

Box 2

 

Box 7

Box

 

 

Jess bought a watch for herself and I used the box that it came in. It’s a bit of a joke in our house  …nobody dare throw anything away in case Mum needs it for her crafting!!

I covered it with paper from the Lili of the Valley promises pad and then trimmed around the sides with flat scalloped lace and lilac mermaid sparkle ribbon

On the top I made a double bow out of the same flat lace and then a flower arrangement with a gorgeous lilac trellis rose and some cosmos daisies

The rosebuds and stem pearls are from my stash

I wasn’t sure how I was going to add a sentiment but these little tags from Lili of the Valley were just perfect!

I finished it off with some pearls stuck in each corner.

 

 

Hope you like it, have a lovely day

 

 

10 comments:

  1. WOW I love the gift box the design and colours are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful Anne - and i agree with you about poor old Christopher! Not an x factor individual! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG it looks stunning Anne. At first I thoight that it was fabric not paper!!! It is so beautiful and just love the cute little embellishment. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! This is stunning Anne. I love the paper you have used the detailing is gorgeous.
    My family are all well trained now not to throw anything away before asking me if I could possible want it!!
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anne, oh isn't it great when family take you into account before throwing anything away, It's like that in our house too! Your altered box is brilliant, very pretty flower arrangement, super tags,lovely gift in every way. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne this is so pretty.. a gorgeous box. Beautiful embellishing

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous little box Anne, it's a gift in itself, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful box Anne. Love the colour and those flowers look stunning.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. heard Chris M went on a bender the other night and showed his real side. I always say I'll never watch X factor then do!
    love your very gorgeous box, a gift in it's self.
    janex

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous gift box Anne, I'm so pleased James won X factor.
    Hope you have a lovely xmas break
    BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose