Saturday 15 December 2012

Something new …

 

 

Hi everybody, we finished work yesterday and I’ve got 3 weeks off now  …lovely jubbly!

It will give me chance to get a few things done before Christmas and hopefully some crafting. I want to have a good sort out in my attic, it’s getting smaller every week with all the stash I have up there!

My Husband only has 3 days off over the holidays …I didn’t dare tell him but I was actually quite pleased, it will be lovely to have some time to myself as it’s quite a rare luxury for me

 

The challenge over at Lili’s Little Fairies this week is SOMETHING NEW

It’s the last challenge of the year so you have until January 3rd to enter.

My ‘something new’ is the holly punch. I do have quite a few punches but they are a bit neglected as I usually tend to favour my dies

 

 

 

 

I’ve used the adorable All In A Row stamp, the papers are Papermania Henbury Lane (which I love) and the circle is a Sizzix die

 

Hope you like it, thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend

 

 

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! The colors are beautiful.

    Hugs, Sonja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne this is gorgeous I love that image and the layout is so beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne, very beautiful! Enjoy your time off and put your feet up. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous Anne. I love the sweet image and beautiful papers.
    I hope you have a much deserved chance to relax and enjoy the Christmas holidays.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is just fabulous Anne - thse little girls are such cuties and I love the papers and diecuts - beautiful - enjoy your time off - you work so hard! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow three weeks off, ENJOY.

    Your card is beautiful, love the punch

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Anne, enjoy your holiday, I'm sure you need it, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this cute stamp and I had forgotten I have those papers, thanks for the reminder. Love the holly punch so you should use it more often. Enjoy your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! Anne I've just had a browse through your lovely blog.. what amazing things you have done!.. have sent you an email hun as my commenting was too long lol!!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waw what a lovely card Anne. Such a pretty image which is colored beautiful.Great choice of colours. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this Anne, this trio always make me smile and I love what you have done with them.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card!!!! Happy Holidays to you and yours!
    Tammy at Créations LaDiva :) xx

    I have some candy on my blog, would love to have you join, still a few days left :) Thank you if you already have ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose