Friday 31 March 2017

Paper Nest Dolls…

 

 

Good afternoon lovely crafty friends, Friday again can you believe it? these weeks certainly do pass quickly

Rolo came into our house like a whirlwind and left a trail of devastation. He is such a cute little thing but blimey is it hard work, he is into everything! Manny has always been so good and eager to please even as a puppy so I’m never quite prepared when the little terror comes to stay. I could fair see Manny today thinking “thank goodness he’s gone!” He was at my Mum’s for most of the week as I told you but he’s getting old now and one day racing round was enough for him

*

I have something new to share today (new to me anyway) These adorable images are Paper Nest Dolls stamps and they are exclusively available in the UK from My Mum’s Craft Shop

I used Rainy Day Emma for this first card, very sweet image and I found it easy to colour which is a bonus at the moment with my bad neck…

 

MMCS 4 Paper Nest Rainy Day Emma

 

The sentiment is one of the stamps from the Altenew Label Love set which I’ve been using a lot recently, in fact it never leaves my desk

I used some glossy accents on the puddle and for the rain although you can’t really see it well on the picture – I love that frog!

These pretty papers are from a Tonic pad and I used my favourite memory Box clouds put through a dotty embossing folder for a bit of texture

*

This second one is Hugs & Kisses Emma

MMCS 5 Paper Nest Hugs & Kisses Emma

 

…and this image goes perfectly with the Crate Paper ‘Heart Day’ papers. The sentiment is from the pad too

I just noticed that I forgot to colour the string on her bunting – oops!

Take a look at the other designs in the range, and don’t forget if you are in the UK you can’t get them anywhere else at the moment

*

I’ll be round having a blog catch up over the next couple of days and see what you’ve all been up to

Have a fantastic weekend everyone

 

Butterfly_1_Signaturenew

 

 

 

22 comments:

  1. I think also Manny will be so glad to came to you and that the cute little terror has left his home :D
    Two fabulous cards, so pretty and girly! Love the cute images of both, and the embossed clouds in the first one are such lovely details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anne,two beautifully designed and coloured cards, I love the little images, and your bright colours. Hopefully your neck is improving, take care, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous cards and the images are adorable. Great colouring and love the designs. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your cards are so gorgeous!! I love the images!! You colored them beautifully!! The details and designs are fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet Anne. I've not got into Paper Nest Dolls but your cards are lovely with them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two fabulous cards Anne! Fantastic colouring too. I especially love the design of the first card with the embossed clouds and the frog is rather cute :). Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like hard work looking after a puppy. Two lovely cards especially love the first one x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a busy doggy week hope you have recovered you two cards are gorgeous I love both the designs and stamps I won one of these stamps years ago use it and had forgotten about it how naughty !!! Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carole, I hope you've dug it out!

      Delete
  9. These cards are so totally adorable! The second one is beautiful with the red and black palette, but I admit I am melting over the cuteness of the image in the first card! Your colouring is just amazing, wow!! Sounds like you've had a long weekend with the puppy, we have two dogs so I feel your love and pain! haha. have a great week Anne, sending hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pamellia, it's hard work but I love them!

      Delete
  10. Two gorgeous cards Anne, beautiful images and colours.
    Thinking of you with a puppy! our last one (8 now) was no bother, you`d never have thought we had a puppy in the house..we had an older dog! what a difference that made.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pam. Rolo is definitely better behaved when Manny is here, he's always been such a good boy the puppy will do well if he follows his example x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose