Monday 3 July 2017

Good morning…




Morning crafty friends, I’m back from my holiday and we had the best time, just loved Italy

We went to Tuscany and spent time in Florence, Pisa, Sienna and Lucca – I’ve never walked so much! We used the trains which were very good but despite the horror stores I think I’d like to drive next time and explore a few of the smaller places. I’d love to visit Venice and the Lakes and also Rome and the Amalfi Coast – Keith had better get some overtime in

…oh, and I ate my own body weight in gelato!

*

I have some cards to show you today that I did for a magazine a while back. I designed a Sketch and then made 3 cards using it…


sketch 1

sketch 2

sketch 3


I thought it was a good time to share these because the images are newly available on Simply Print sheets from Lili of the Valley

If you liked the Art Pads you will love the Simply Print sheets, they are great for a quick card


I used the stamps and coloured them with Copics, the papers are from my favourite ‘One Birdie Lane’ collection from NitWits


*

I have a few things on this week and catching up after the holidays but I will get together some candy for a giveaway as promised and also carry on with my stash pictures


Have a great week everyone



Butterfly_1_Signaturenew




20 comments:

  1. Hello Anne, absolutely gorgeous cards, I love these little guys and your designs and colours are beautiful.
    Italy is a wonderful country, it's been many years since I've been there where i travelled around it, like you by train. On one journey a rail strike had been called and the trainjust stopped, all the rail workers downed tools and had a walk out, the passengers were left in the middle of nowhere, now a days I would panic if that happened, but then I took it all in my stride and enjoyed every moment of the adventure, especially meeting the gorgeous Italian man who ended up showing me around quite a bit of hs country....I'll leave it there..... Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a wonderful trip!! It sounds like an amazing time!! Your cards are all gorgeous!! I love the images you used and the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back in my 20's I drove my MG sports car to Rome and back. I had a friend with me. We did 3,000 miles in 3 weeks and loved it. Rome was amazing and Florence was too. I also loved Switzerland and the stunning scenery. You would love it. Gorgeous cards too!! Great designs. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol. My hubby just bought a Mazda MX5 so the seed has been planted for us to do the same!

      Delete
  4. Sounds lovely. We have been to the Lakes and Venice, loved them. Gorgeous bright fun cards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marianne, we've just booked the lakes and Venice for later in the year!

      Delete
  5. These are fab creations Anne, Love the citrus colours
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really glad that you had a fantastic holiday Anne. Never had gelato, how does it compare to our ice cream?
    Three fabulous cards! The sketch is such a good one and your colouring is absolutely wonderful. These papers aren't really my favourite as I'm not a colourful paper person but you've made me look at them in a new light. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debra. The gelato is delicious, much lighter and fresher and so many gorgeous flavours we were spoilt for choice (ate plenty, had to try them all!!)

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous cards Anne, so sweet with the bright colours. Glad you had a great holiday :o)
    Hugs,
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super mignon !
    Bises
    Thaly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh I love Italy but have never been to Rome or the Amalfi Coast. I'd love to go there too. Fab cards hun, and gorgeous images. Fab sketchie too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.

    I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more
    of your great post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose