Monday 20 November 2017

New bears!



Hello crafty friends!

It’s been longer than I planned between posts (again!) but the weeks just seem to whizz by

*

Keith is getting on nicely after his operation; thanks so much to everyone who asked after him. He got his stitches out last week so is able to get about a bit better now without all the padding. Just needs time to heal now but he’s not very patient and because it’s bone it will be a few more weeks yet!

*

I did a lovely workshop at the weekend, journals and mini albums which I thoroughly enjoyed. It was the last one of the year so I need to make sure I put into practise what I learnt

*

My nephew and his girlfriend had their baby so I’m a great Aunt (doesn’t that sound old and matronly!) She’s absolutely perfect and will be spoiled by everyone. She’s the first baby in our small family since my youngest nephew who is 20 so we were all very excited  for her arrival and my Mum has been knitting furiously for the last 6 months…

23621595_1972044036343897_8595027323913530675_n

23721887_1973365706211730_1016704017_n


Onto my cards and Lili of the Valley have a new image launch this Friday and they’re going Bear crazy!

There are lots of new stamps including a set of alphabet and number bears and also introducing a sweet new bear called Greg

This one is called Greg Cupcake…

LOTV Greg Cupcake


and this is a card with the alphabet bears that I made for a friend…


LOTV Novembears Roryjpg


These alphabets and numbers are going to be so useful

There are lovely samples and plenty of inspiration to be found on the pinterest board where you can see the full collection


*


Thanks so much for stopping by, have a lovely evening all



Butterfly_1_Signaturenew








34 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new arrival to your family Anne, just so lovely and she is absolutely adorable. Good news about Keith too, just a day at a time.
    Your cards are gorgeous, such sweet images and super designs, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pictures of your great niece!! She's so precious!! And your cards are beautiful!! The images are so sweet and the papers are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great !! Tes cartes sont très mignonnes !! Je les aime beaucoup !!
    Bises
    Thaly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are so beautiful Anne, I am longing to see the release (I love bears)! Both designs are absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations on the new addition to your family, she looks adorable.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) BIG congrats for your adorable niece, she is so lovely and sweet!! I'm glad that all is going well for your family and that you are enjoying your days. Both your cards are so cute! Such lovely designs and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your new family addition Anne, she's lovely. And your cards are gorgeous too. I really love this release with all the bears - right up my street! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards and love the cute images. A great aunt sounds very regal!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are adorable. I need (want) those bears. Love it. Please, tell me these come in digital images. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bunny, yes they will be digi stamps x

      Delete
  9. Two gorgeous cards Anne, those bears are so cute, beautiful colours you have used.
    Congratulations to all..she looks adorable.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweetie the baby is and how exciting for everyone, the first one in a long, long time and yes, she's going to be the center of attention.
    I love your cards. Greg Cupcake is super cute and wowsa, the Rory one is fabulous with the red checked piecing. That is so striking and utterly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, Anne. Thanks for letting me know that those bears are going to be in digital form. That was really sweet of you and I'm excited. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this Anne, can't wait till the new release is available. Love the fact they have alpha bears too. Great card and what an adorable baby, she looks so sweet.xx[aNNie]🎄

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two super cards Anne, adorable bears - this new collection looks like another must have!
    How exciting - a new baby in the family, she looks absolutely adorable.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. sounds like you are super busy Anne! Gorgeous cards and congrats on becoming a great auntie! Thanks for dropping by! Big hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both gorgeous cards Anne, fabulous colouring. Congratulations on the new arrival to the family :o)
    Hugs,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw congratulations! Your great niece is gorgeous. I have four great nephews and it does sound matronly! Even more so I think than being a Grandma! It's funny though, my husband is 13 years younger than me and my brother and sister are older than me so my actual nieces and nephew are all older than my husband! Not that I am boasting! Tee hee! I am glad Keith's recovering well. Ooh, I nearly forgot! Your cards are adorable! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose