Wednesday 17 January 2018

Jasmine and Oliver launch…



Good afternoon crafters, well I spoke too soon didn’t I when I said in my last post that we’d escaped the lurgy this year!

I’ve just completely lost a week, I’m not exaggerating I have never felt so weird in all my life. I just felt like my body wouldn’t work, zero energy, cold then clammy, starving hungry but couldn’t face food…  it was very strange. Keith and Joe had it too but hopefully we’ve seen the back of it now. I’ve heard people say they’ve been ill for 6 weeks so I’m really hoping that’s not the case as I do feel a bit better today

*

So, consequently I only managed 1 sample for the new LOTV launch. Popular teen images Jasmine and Oliver are back with new designs and some old favourites available in different formats

This is Oliver Texting, I like Jasmine Texting and have used it a lot so I hope this male version will be as useful


LOTV oliver texting


Cloud background, fence and grass are all Lawn Fawn and the speech bubble is Spellbinders. I’ve had that set for years and never realised it was stitched, there are a few different shapes and sizes and I’m pleased to have rediscovered it!

*

This is a card I made last year so I thought I’d add it to the post as this is another very useful stamp from the range… Oliver Kicking About


LOTV oliver football

 

I used an embossed background for this and die cut clouds/sun

If you visit me regular you will know I love adding clouds and sun, I think it creates such a quick and cute scene

*

Right I’m going to catch up on a bit of tv from the last week. Still don’t have the energy to do much more and it’s been snowing this morning here so a good excuse to get cosy on the sofa with Manny!

Enjoy your day all, thanks for stopping by



Butterfly_1_Signaturenew





34 comments:

  1. Two fabulous cards, great scenes and perfect for a teenage boy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne, I'm sorry that you have been unwell and I hope you are on the road to recovery! I love both cards and both images will come in very handy!
    Look after yourself!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you to feel better early!
    Your cards are both so lovely and the first one is a delight with that background!! Love the new LOTV releases, I think they are very useful!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are so beautiful!! I love the images and the scenes you've created!! I hope you are feeling much, much better soon. Sending big get well hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor you and your family Anne and hope you are on the mend. Two gorgeous cards and great designs. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fantastic cards Anne. I love the casual feel to these stamps, so fabulous for a teenage birthday. I have also been feeling off for a couple of weeks. Hubby keeps asking what's wrong but it's nothing I can put my finger on, just off. Laggy and limp, that's all I can think to say. Well let's hope we both get to feeling our normal selves soon. sending hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's just how I feel Pamellia, hope you're better now xx

      Delete
  7. Two brilliant cards for those awkward to make for teenage boys! Wonderful card designs too.
    Sorry to hear you're all poorly, definitely sounds like something I don't want to catch! Get well soon very quickly. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you've escaped this flu Debra and kept well, thanks as always for stopping by x

      Delete
  8. Just to ask Anne if I may, how did you cut round the images so perfectly? Debra x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cut around the image with scissors Debra, nothing fancy!
      I have considered a scan and cut but so many stamps now come with matching dies and I really quite enjoy cutting so don't see the need, I can think of lots of other things to spend the money on!!

      Delete
  9. Hi Anne, sorry to hear that you have one of these awful viruses, they really knock the stuffing out of you, I've finally come through the other end, but it took a while,hope you get rid of it soon.
    Fabulous cards, great images and you've done a fab job of the colouring. Loving your designs too, take care, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate, I'm pleased to hear you are feeling better x

      Delete
  10. Fabulous cards Anne, I love the bright colours and the little scenes you've created. Sorry to hear you've not been well, hope that's the end of it now.
    Hugs,
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you are feeling better nothing worse than a flu bug. Loving your card especially as I've just ordered this stamp its perfect for all the boys and you design is gorgeous Take care love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cards Anne, and I really hope you're feeling better soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous cards Anne, hope you`er feeling a bit better.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two brilliant cards Anne, great for teenagers.
    Hope you feeling better soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cool cards! I hope you are feeling now. Take care of yourself. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two fabulous male cards using this great image. I'm glad you fell better now, these bugs have been rather nasty this year, we've all had something similar recently too, just knocks you back.
    Take care,
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lorraine, hope you're feeling better now x

      Delete
  17. Fabulous cards, both of them. I like the little scene you created with the first one and think the year number in the sun on the second one is a terrific idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose