Wednesday 30 January 2013

New Stamps and Papers out today …







brand new spring animal stamps jan 2013 880 x 320.gif

 
 
 
Good morning, thanks for stopping by and thanks also for all the lovely comments that you left on my blog hop card. My blog wasn’t one of the lucky ones with a prize so sorry about that – but congratulations to the 2 winners that were chosen from Dena’s and Gretha’s blogs
 
 
 
 
The new Lili of the Valley Spring stamps are out at midday today (UK time) along with 5 new NitWits paper pads
 
 
 
This is one of the Romantic Couples and this stamp is Over The Threshold
 
 
 
Over The Threshold - Jan
 
 
Over The Threshold 4 - Jan
 
 
Over The Threshold 3 - Jan 
 
 
 
The papers I used are from a K & Co pad. I just bought this and was a bit disappointed when I opened it as I didn’t like some of them …but as I got cutting they’re not so bad and I’ll use the ones I’m not keen on for the bottom layers
 
The scrumptious lace, velvet ribbon and crystal hearts are from The Ribbon Girl
 
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts
 
The sentiments is Lili of the Valley Handwritten Phrases
 
I used Distress Stickles round the edge, it’s great for adding a bit of texture without loads of sparkle and all the colours match the inks so I used Pumice Stone which I’d used to ink around all the edges of the papers
 
 
 
***
 

Hope you like it, have a good day
 
 
 
 

15 comments:

  1. This is lovely Anne love the pink and grey
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Lovely image and beautiful colours - just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeus card Anne - its so beautiful - I really love the colour combo and the pretty details - beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Anne, I think these new stamps and papers will go down a storm. I love your chosen colours too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Anne. The new stamp looks fabulous and I love the colours and all your pretty embellies.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the colours are just perfect Anne. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Anne, Stunning card. Love the lay out and your choice of embellishments. Colours are gorgeous. hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi hunnie, such a beautiful card, and those papers are gorgeous, they really do shine, such a sweet image and your design is fabulous... beautiful:)..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is just so pretty! Love the colours :) Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card Anne I love the pink and grey combination. Thank you for your kind comments on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO beautiful Anne xx
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Anne, stunning wedding card, lovely image..so very romantic! Great colours..pink and grey, will have to try that one. Have a fab sunday. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Anne,
    This is a lovely card,
    the colour combo is great,
    simply stunning,
    hugs,
    Heather & Bronwyn x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous Anne. Loving these new images and this one is no exception. Love the scrummy papers and embellishments.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a lovely, romantic image! I love your bouquets of flowers, especially the rose surrounded by rosebuds - so pretty!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose