Saturday 26 September 2015

It will soon be here…

 

 

Hello lovely crafty friends, thanks for stopping by

It’s the weekend again already and my holiday seems so long ago…  I need to spend some time clearing my garden before the weather changes. The bedding plants had a slow start this year but they turned out lovely and I’ll be sad to throw them away. I love it when the garden is full of flowers, always such a shame when the last of them go in the brown bin!

We’re well on with the move at Lili of the Valley, the building we are in is lovely but is really too big for our needs so we’re moving to a smaller office on the same site and also opening a new coffee shop. It’s all still in the pipeline but Lisa and Laila are hoping to hold some craft events in there now we no longer have the shop so watch this space! Make sure you’re signed up for the Lili of the Valley newsletter and keep an eye on the website for more news

*

As if we need reminding that the year is disappearing in the blink of an eye our new challenge at Papertake Weekly is…

It Will Soon Be Here

…of course we’re talking about Christmas so your entry this week can be anything festive

I used some of the new Lili of the Valley Trio sets to make 3 little mini cards. I adore these useful stamps and they have been so popular that we just can’t keep up with demand for them. They are back in stock now if you’re waiting, we’re so pleased that you love them as much as we do

 

Sept 22 - Christmas

Sept 22 - Christmas 1

Sept 22 - Christmas 2

Sept 22 - Christmas 3

 

These are 4” square cards and I used Simple Joys papers

Just finish with a sentiment, some gems and a couple of poinsettias and you’re done. I like this Marianne poinsettia die, a lot of them on the market are too big for my taste so I use this a lot. Of course there is tulle and stickles on there too, I don’t think I ever make a card without either and you can get them both (as well as the gems) from the Ribbon Girl

*

Full details for the challenge are on the papertake blog, there is a fab prize as always and some inspiration from the team

*

Enjoy your weekend everyone

 

7 comments:

  1. Three sweet cards and love the images and designs. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this mini card! Very cute stamps and fabulous papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are soooo cute - love them Anne!!! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're lovely Anne, just the right size and so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I do love this Anne, such cute images and a brilliant card design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little cards are delightful - warms my heart!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning these are all just delightful love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose