Thursday 12 July 2018

A new home for Digistamp Boutique…




Good evening crafty friends, another week nearly done, how is it possible?

*

I’ve never watched so much sport as I have the past few weeks!

I like Wimbledon and the Tour de France but the World Cup had it for me, I loved it! It’s so many years since England had a decent team and it was fab how the Country got behind them. Gareth Southgate seems like such a gentleman and it was all about the football this time instead of the egos and the WAGS. I think inexperience was their downfall in the semi final, they missed a few chances in the first half and in the end Croatia were the better team, they can absolutely come home with their heads held high though and hopefully can just get better with time

I saw this on Facebook, this is so me!!


wcup


*

I was glued to SKY news watching the rescue of those boys from the cave in Thailand, I’m very claustrophobic so caving would be my worst nightmare, add water into the mix and I have a panic attack just thinking about it. It was a miracle that they got them out and so sad that one of the divers lost his life. How anyone could do cave diving for fun is beyond me, why, just why would you want to dive through miles of tunnels filled with water that you could hardly fit through and there’s no way out, just madness

*

I have news, Digistamp Boutique are coming to live at Lili of the Valley! The owner wants to concentrate on her artwork so all the images will now be available to buy from LOTV. It will take a while to get them all on the website but quite a few are ready and there are some adorable new mermaids and hippos too

This is one of the hippos called Tons of Fun… how cute!

LOTV DSB hippo



I used my favourite Bella Rose papers and Memory Box puffy clouds

I was going to die cut some flowers but only wanted teeny ones so I snipped some from a scrap of the paper and stuck them onto the grass, I like how they match the paper

*

Thanks so much for stopping by and I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment

Enjoy your Thursday evening everyone whatever you are doing



Butterfly_1_Signaturenew




26 comments:

  1. I love your card and such a cute hippo. Pretty papers too. I have to admit that I am not a lover of Digis!! I much prefer my rubber stamps, as I often stamp using my Tom Bow, water colour pens, straight onto the rubber. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and cute card, lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Anne, so sweet!! The hippo is absolutely adorable!! I love the papers you used, and the clouds!! So beautiful!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo cute! Fabulous colouring Anne matches your wonderful papers beautifully. The tiny flowers are a lovely addition but how you cute out such tiny ones is amazing. It's great that Digi Boutique has joined Lotv as it would have been a shame if the owner had decided to close instead.

    I must admit that I detest sport especially football despite this my hubby did keep me informed of the score and I was very, very slightly disappointed that England didn't win :D.

    It was fantastic that they got the boys and their coach out of the cave safely. That will definitely not be on the itinerary for the next group! It was so very sad the diver lost his life but was a hero getting oxygen to them something I hope his family can cling to in their grief. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Debra, they were all brought out safely wasn't it amazing xx

      Delete
  5. Love this,what a fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a sports fan but there's no getting away from any of it at the moment! Love your card, and the little hippo is adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Football? Has it been on then!! Lol. Did follow the rescue of those boys from the caves. Like you can't understand the fascination of going under ground in restricted spaces. Me my heart is in my mouth getting into a lift. Won't use one on my own!
    Your card is a cutie and good to know that we will be able to get her images from LOTV. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your hippo card Anne...really cute. With you on the footie and the caving! ...lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely to see the DSB line at LOTV. I hope this will raise their profile a bit. I've loved DSB images for years! Love your sweet hippo, a gorgeous creation. Had to giggle at your World Cup cartoon too! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your gorgeous card, such a sweet image and the beautiful, delicately patterned papers create a lovely backdrop for the little Hippo.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable hippo, this is the cutest card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card Anne, such an adorable Hippo and pretty papers - a fabulous design.
    I didn't need to watch the football, I could hear my husband and my sons whilst in my craft room upstairs - it was much better than the television commentary.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute hippo and you have coloured her beautifully! I also like those bright, pretty paper and the clouds are a sweet add.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose