Saturday 2 March 2019

Mama Makes



Good evening, hope you're all having a nice weekend

I went to the Harrogate Stamperama show this morning but was disappointed. I queued for 20 minutes to get in and it was a small room with too many people. It was heaving, you couldn't move, couldn't see anything, just got carried along in the sea of people.
I like my personal space and with the hot flushes I'm having it was just unbearable so I bought a couple of Studio Light stamps and came home.
Sadly I think the shows have had their day, there weren't many exhibitors and there wasn't anything you can't find online cheaper.
Couldn't even get in the café for a cuppa, I counted 43 people in the line!

*

Quick post from me tonight to let you know our Loti is on Hochanda in the morning at 10am with some new Spring floral stamps







They're a bit different and very versatile. The sentiments are Mama Makes too (apart from the Thinking of You which is MFT)
All the sets are available from the Mama Makes website or from Hochanda tomorrow

*

Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back with a couple of posts next week for AYLI and new LOTV so I'll share some more piccies from Iceland

Enjoy the rest of your weekend







20 comments:

  1. Lovely floral samples, love them all and especially the designs of first two!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful selection of cards Anne. What a shame that you didn't enjoy the show. I was the same when I went to the NEC last November, I was really disappointed with the number of craft exhibitors after looking forward to it for so long.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gina, yes last time I went to the NEC I was disappointed too, I think the stands are just too expensive for small suppliers

      Delete
  3. Fabulous cards, love the stamps and your designs.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Anne, what a disappointing visit to the craft fair, but I think your right, buying online and craft tv I think has been the death knell for them.
    Anyway your cards are gorgeous, lovely colours and design and beautiful floral images. Hope you are having a good weekend, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all beautiful cards Anne. Sorry you had such a disappointing day, it's lovely to go shopping for real but so much easier and less hassle to buy online xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous collection Anne. I caught a snippet on TV xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry the craft fair was such a disappointment. Your cards are absolutely stunning!! I love the designs of each one!! The colors are gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards Anne, very pretty and delicate and unusual too how you have designed them. I went to Harrogate too...what a crush in the morning,...lost the will to live, but after lunch (we were meeting friends so had to stay around) it was much better and you could get around and also a seat in the cafe! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carole, shame I missed you :(

      Delete
  9. Gorgeous cards Anne. Love the pretty images and the sentiments are lovely too. Shame about the craft fair. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose