Tuesday 2 July 2019

Summer or Winter?


Good afternoon lovely friends, quick post from me as I've been making the most of the sunshine and sending some time in the garden

The current AYLI challenge is to use Summer or Winter colours and say which is your favourite. I haven't got round to doing any Christmas cards yet so went with Summer, I do love this colour combo and use it a lot...




I seem to have made a lot of LOTV cards lately so I thought I'd use something different. This is from a lovely store on Etsy called StudioDudaArt and her images are a bit quirky, not cute but quite sweet I think

The sentiment is from a Polkadoodles digi kit and the pearl square die is tattered Lace. I'm not really a fan of their dies but they do have some lovely frames

*

Hope you like it!
Thanks so much for stopping by - have a good Tuesday!








20 comments:

  1. Hi there Anne, I'm loving your sweet card and the lovely colours. Beautifully framed too, super design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card and lovely scene. Love the colours too.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty. This is soooooo cute and colours are indeed perfect for summer. Not heard of this Etsy store so must investigate. Hugs Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is rather cute and a very pretty card Anne. Love the colours. I too am not a lover of Tattered Lace dies, as they are far to fussy for me. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet!! She's adorable!! I love the beautiful scene!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very bright and cheerful card Anne, love your colour combo.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a perfect Summer card, love the colours and that adorable image. Great sentiment too.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your color choices! I have purchased images from this shop...very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much Deborah x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really sweet Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card Anne, such a sweet image and lovely summer colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose