Saturday 10 August 2019

Favourite flower...



Hello everyone, what are you up to this weekend? It's absolutely pouring down here so a crafty day for me

I'm doing a small craft fair next weekend and having a bit of a panic because I've not made much! The advice from crafty friends was keep it simple, I was spending far too long on them, so I've made a pile using old LOTV art pads and some simply prints
These 2 fitted in nicely with the current AYLI challenge which is your favourite flower (and why!)

Daisies are so pretty, I love the way they open their little faces up to the sun and we used to have a lot of fun with them when I was a child making daisy chains and playing he loves me...he loves me not (although I wouldn't pull the petals out now like we did back then!)





These cards are very simple, the LOTV image is called delightful daisies and I did the sentiments on the computer. The scalloped frame dies are Papertrey Ink and the daisy die is from a Sue Wilson set

Hope you like them, thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. The AYLI challenge finishes on Wednesday and as always there is a great prize up for grabs and some lovely inspiration from the team

Enjoy your weekend 







28 comments:

  1. Hi Anne...these are so pretty and fresh and I love your little daisies. I hope you do well at your craft fair! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the negative and positive die cuts on these two delightful cards. Good luck with the craft show. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so beautiful!! I love the images and the sweet little daisies!! Good luck with the craft show!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, such cute and sweet cards!!! Love how you used the positive and negative diecut frames, both the cards look AMAZING!! Love the LOTV images and the daisies, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute meecies. Lovely pair of cards Anne. Hope you are having a lovely (and not too damp) weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two gorgeous cards Anne, I love the simple designs and beautiful sentiments you have added. Often simple cards are the most difficult to make I feel, knowing when to walk away is my problem :o)
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, love the mouses with the daisies and the cut background, perfect cards, if all are like this, you will be sold out at your craft fair in no time.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are lovely Anne and will sell out like hot cakes I shouldn't wonder!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are absolutely gorgeous!
    I'm sure you will sell out of everything! Good luck with it all! Though I am sure you won't need it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oth beautiful, I love the simply prints for days when I just cannot colour for toffee and there has been lots of them just recently, I love both of these especially with the Kraft it goes so well, I wish it was raining here even for just half an hour to give me a break, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there Anne, loving these cards, really sweet images. and
    just love those cute little mice. Thanks for stopping by
    my blog and leaving a lovely comment, much appreciated. I
    am now one of your followers.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are both so pretty Anne, such a sweet image and your scalloped frames are perfect.
    Good luck at the craft fair.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two super cards Anne and the LOTV image is so sweet. Hope the craft fair went well xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great designs so pretty love the shape as well Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose