Saturday 17 March 2012

Come and see us at the ‘Great Northern Papercrafts Extravaganza’ this weekend

 

Hi everyone, no card today as I’ve been at the Harrogate show all day (and I’m not quite organised enough yet to be scheduling posts!)

If you’re going to the show then make sure you pop along to the Lili of the Valley stand and say hello. I’m doing some ProMarker basics on the make and take stand with the fabulous Bev who is our very own colouring guru!!

I’m still practising my colouring, it’s an art and you’re not going to learn it overnight but a few hints and tips on shading and blending from an expert can have you coming on in leaps and bounds

 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and make sure you stop by tomorrow because one of the prizes from the blog hop is going to someone who left a comment on my post. I'll do the draw tomorrow evening when I get back from the show and put the winners details on here

Anne xx

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're having a wonderful time in Harrogate and that you'll be able to have some 'down time' to investigate the town - it is so pretty!

    I'm holding out for the Ally Pally next month, and I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys there!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose