Thursday 7 February 2019

Favourite shape or fold...



Good morning crafty friends, thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone is well
It’s been a funny old week, I haven’t had a spare minute yet don’t seem to have actually got anything done!

*

The AYLI challenge for this fortnight is your favourite card shape or fold. I don’t often make shaped cards so thought I’d try something different
This Z fold is very simple to do and I really like it for a change…





This die is actually my favourite shape at the moment, it’s the MFT stitched tag corner stax…






…the eagle eyed amongst you will notice that they are the same fairies, I made this card and then had an unfortunate incident with a glass of wine! I managed to save them and used them on the first one

The little fairies are LOTV downloads from their Etsy store and the greeting is from the large magical sentiments stamp set

Watch out for news of the new cute Spring stamps from LOTV which we'll be sneaky peeking soon. We have some lovely new teamies too so lots of lovely ideas coming up for using the new images

*

You can enter the challenge and find all the details as well as some fab inspiration from the team on the As You Like It blog


Have a great Thursday







20 comments:

  1. They're so sweet and beautiful!! I love the gorgeous fairies!! I'm glad you were able to save the ones for the first card!! I'm adding that MFT Stitched die to my wish list!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your accident but both cards are lovely so those cute fairies have managed to be fabulous twice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOth Great designs and cards, love those little fairies, perhaps they tipped your wine? LOL
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did they drink much Anne? Lol!! The little fairies are so sweet and 2 gorgeous cards. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anne, two gorgeous cards, lovely designs and I love the sweet faeries. It's amazing how busy one can be and still nothing gets done, maybe it's some kind of syndrome lol, have a good weekend, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable both the cards, love the different shapes and the designs!
    The LOTV fairies are adorable and perhaps also them like good wine :D LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both fabulous cards Anne and those little fairies are so sweet. Lucky you managed to save and
    re-use them, just hope you didn't waste too much wine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation I love your colours too, the shape is perfect, I do love the bottom card too, again gorgeous colours, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cute card. Thank you for your inspiration on this blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a save, though oh my gosh just look at that fussy cutting. Not for the faint hearted or someone who has quaffed a large glass of red wine! Super Z fold card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Valery, I like fussy cutting (but not after wine!) x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose