Sunday 27 January 2019

Happy Sunday...


 
Hello, what are you all up to on this Sunday afternoon?
 
I’m doing a bit of crafting today and catching up on some TV. We watched Luther for the first time when it was on recently so I’m catching up on the box set. I have to say I’m enjoying the earlier episodes more; I’ve watched season 1 and just about to start season 2
I’ve been watching ‘the Crown’ too which I’m really enjoying but I’m interested to know how accurate it actually is
 
*
 
I’m having real trouble posting to my  blog, I’ve always done it in Live Writer without any problems but when I go to publish it’s bringing up an error. I’ve spent ages googling it but can’t seem to fix it. So, I’m having to write the post on blogger which I hate because the spacing and text is so messy. Has anyone else had similar issue over the last couple of weeks?
 
*
 
I have a couple of cards to share today that I made with the Copolop bears from Mama Makes. This is a Christmas set but they are so quirky I wanted to use them all year round. You couldn’t do it with all the stamps but I masked the tree from the front of the jumper on these 2 and I think it worked ok…
 
 
https://mamamakesstore.co.uk/

https://mamamakesstore.co.uk/

 
The papers are Easter from Echo Park, I love the colours in this pad they are so bright and zesty
The ‘Happy’ is also from the same stamp set
The cross stitch square die is from Swedish House Crafts, clouds are Memory Box and the scalloped border is Joy
 
*
 
Hope you like them thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the weekend
 
 
 
 
 
 

32 comments:

  1. These are so cute, lovely colours too. I always post on blogger using Chrome and have no problems with spacing. I find your text a bit small to read on my iPad that is all x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards hun. I've never heard of LiveWriter, I just use Blogger to write my posts I'm afraid. Hope you find a cure for your error. Enjoy your TV binge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne, loving your cute cards, such a sweet image and fabulous design . Never heard of livewriter ,I use blogger and find it fine ,I can change the font and size. Hope you get it sorted. Thank you for your kind comment too Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two super cards Anne, the image is so sweet and you've done a fabulous job of masking off the tree xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards Anne, love the bright colours. Can't help with Livewriter I'm afraid, I always used Blogger.
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww love this cute card. He is quite adorable. I always use blogger, so sorry I can't help with your question.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are both so sweet and adorable!! I love the images and the designs of each one!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Anne, I always use blogger too I'm afraid so can't help you
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are so cute Anne and love the papers and design. Hope you had a great weekend. Hugs, Carol S. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE LOVE your cards.
    Only use Blogger, used Wordpress for a little bit, didn't like it, I suppose all sizes don't fit all LOL.
    Have a great week.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these quirky images, I love both of your cards, I am watching Silent Witness from the very beginning, and I am falling in love with it again, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pops, used to love that in the early days think it lost something lately!

      Delete
  12. What fun characters Anne and the colours are yummy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg girl - you are such a bad influence - every time I visit you I need another die. Fabulous card and I love the square stitched die. Hugs Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute images and both cards are fab... really love that stitched square die, might just need that one! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well you know what they say. A pet is not jut for Christmas. These two are cute and I love the cheery colours. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose