Tuesday 16 April 2019

Favourite animal...


Good evening crafty friends, I'm sneaking in a quick post before the Easter holidays are upon us otherwise I'll forget and it will be another week! 
Thank you so much for your comments on my last post, I'm very grateful that you are still stopping by when it's been weeks since I caught up with your blogs, I promise to be round shortly to see what you've all been making

I've been watching Game of Thrones again from the beginning, I was so excited for the new season which started this week. None of my friends or family watch it but I think it's got to be one of the best things that has ever been on tv, for me anyway

*

The latest challenge at AYLI is your favourite animal and why, I love all animals and I think dogs would probably have to be number 1 but closely followed by cute woodland furries. I used this sweet image from Lili of the Valley called Party Parade which has 3 of them...




This one was made for the recent Spring swap which we held on the we love Lili of the Valley facebook group. Another adorable image from the Spring release...





 The dies are Doohickey (scalloped frame) Waffle Flower (loopy frame) and Memory Box (clouds). The sentiments are LOTV and images coloured with Copics.

You can enter and find all all the details for the challenge on the AYLI page here

*

Thanks so much for taking the time to  pop by and have a wonderful Easter weekend everyone









24 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Anne. Love the frame die around this very cute image. Have a lovely Easter. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both fabulous cards and love those frames too. I've just started watching GOT currently at ep4 of season 1! I'm getting hooked....😆
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best is yet to come Kim! thanks for stopping by x

      Delete
  3. Adorable cards with so cute images and love the different frames you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're both so sweet and adorable!! I love the images and the frames on each one!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two gorgeous cards Anne. Love the stamps and sunny colours.
    I haven't watched Game of Thrones...too much cricket!!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards Anne. I love the dies you are using and your colouring of those cute animals is super! Happy Easter to you! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH! I LOVE LOVE these cards, they are so adorable, love the colours and images and f course the design.
    I had Got series 7 for Christmas 2017 and still not watched it!!!!!! I must start from the beginning again too. That would not be a bad thing I LOVED the series too.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must watch it all again Faith, it's fab and gets better! Thanks for stopping by x

      Delete
  8. Two beautiful cards Anne. The yellow really makes them pop and the frames are gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anne, I love your two adorable cards, the images are just so sweet, lovely colours and designs.
    I've only seen the first 3 series, as a friend had them on DVD. I don't have Sky TV, so unless it comes on mainstream TV or Amazon Prime, I'll just have to miss, but I did love it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully it will come on main tv once the final season has finished Kate, thanks for stopping by x

      Delete
  10. Two bright and cheerful Spring cards. I love the adorable critters in both.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the critters from this release. Beautiful cards Anne. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two adorable cards.I love the die cut frame on the second card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose