Thursday 25 April 2019

Flowers or ribbon...




Good morning crafty friends, hope you enjoyed the gorgeous Easter weekend. It was so nice to get out in the garden again and feel some sun on my face, hopefully it's a sign of things to come

We went to visit Jess and her boyfriend on Sunday and had a lovely afternoon. They've got nicely settled into their house and she actually cooked... badly, but she tried! She used to pay Joe to make her toast for lunch when they were at home, I have tried over the years but she has no interest in cooking and doesn't take after her Mum in that department lol 

*

Time for a new challenge at AYLI and it's ribbons or flowers. A tricky choice as most of us use both! I don't use ribbon as much as I used to so I've chosen flowers as I put them on most of my cards. I love the mulberry flowers but recently am preferring to use die cuts, I have a lot of dies

I used one of the latest LOTV spring cuties and enjoyed colouring it...



Here's what I used;
LOTV Spring Pup 
LOTV sentiment
Darice clouds embossing folder
DooHickey flowers
Gummiapan circles

Hope you like it, there's some stunning inspiration from the team for this challenge. You can enter and find all the details here


Have a lovely day all, thanks so much for stopping by













31 comments:

  1. This is so sweet!! I love the absolutely adorable image and the colors!! So beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card, the LOTV image is very cute and your colouring looks fabulous!
    Here there is rain by four days.. a wet Easter! LOL
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, beautiful and fab colours. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Anne, what an adorable card, I love the sweet image and your flower embellishments are so pretty.
    I remember the time when we were visiting Alistair's daughter when she was a student and she made up spag ball with no meat and tomato ketchup for the sauce, I had never tasted anything so disgusting, but we ate it to save her feelings, for the remainder of the weekend we ate out lol, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's funny Kate, I just assume because I love to cook that everyone does!
      x

      Delete
  5. A super cute image Anne and beautifully coloured. Really pretty embellishments and a stunning design. My daughter never liked cooking when she was younger. Now she is totally loving it and has been for the last 10 years. So maybe Jess will change when she is older. Hugs Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so Carol, they can't afford to keep eating takeaways like they do at the moment! x

      Delete
  6. Love this little cute image and your pretty colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! And I love the dainty flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Beautiful card Anne. pretty colours and background and gorgeous image and colouring.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card Anne, adorable image x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card. Love the cute pup and wonderful scene.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a sweet card and such an adorable image. I love all the flowers and pretty colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What acute image Anne...and lovely spring colours. I love all your little details....so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous image and beautiful Spring colours Anne, love it.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cutie this card is. I love the spring colours. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Anne

    A really lovely card. Great image and beautiful colours .. .. all beautifully put together.

    You made me smile with your daughters culinary skills and the toast story. LOL!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful card Anne, such a cute image and lovely colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose