Friday 3 May 2019


Good morning everyone, it's May, how this that possible? Every year seems to fly by quicker than the last
It's a quick post because I have a busy day, we're going to watch the Tour de Yorkshire this afternoon and then out for a curry with the family for my sister in law's birthday tonight

*

Just need to mention, I was setting up another email address for a craft fair I'm doing in the Summer and didn't notice until I'd left a lot of blog comments that I was still logged into that one! I usually try to sign off as Anne but I was showing as unknown -  just so you know, it was little old me!!

*

Loti is back on Hochanda tomorrow with some textured circle stamps designed by Natalie Bowers. These are a bit different for me and I really wanted to try some journal pages and backgrounds with them. I haven't had the time yet so I stuck to what I know and made some cards for now...










There are 4 different sets and some fab washi tape so don't miss the shows at 8 and 12 tomorrow morning. You can get the stamps on Hochanda or from the Mama Makes website
here


Have a great weekend all






24 comments:

  1. What a fab selection Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super collection of cards Anne, the stamps look fabulous.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four gorgeous and different cards Anne. Love the quirky pink flowers. I don't know where this year is going. We are nearly half way through it already!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Anne, these new background stamps look great.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all so beautiful!! I love the designs of each one!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards, so different! Great inspirations, love especially the design of the last one!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Four gorgeous cards Anne, a lovely variety of designs and the stamps look super xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards Anne, hope you have a wonderful day! hope you have winter gear on as it`s freezing!.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam, it was bloomin freezing!!

      Delete
  9. Your cards are just so lovely Anne, great designs and colours. Have a lovely weekend and enjoy your meal out, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. AH! so it was YOU! Thanks for the visit :)
    LOVE these card, very unusual stamps and you have shown them off beautifully.
    Enjoy your day
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful set of cards Anne, beautiful designs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. All completely divfferent. Looks like you will get plenty of use on your journal pages. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose