Friday 6 July 2012

More mice are nice….

 

Note to self – I must stop buying crafty stash!

 

Good morning crafters!

Oh my word it’s absolutely chucking it down again here, what a wash out the Summer is so far.

So, instead of busying myself putting some washing out which is my usual early morning job, I’ve been sat at the computer - which is fatal because I always end up spending!

I can’t resist all the goodies, and then I usually go and buy more than I need just to get free postage.

I’ve got so much stuff that’s not even been used yet, I have to get the latest thing and then before I have chance to use it there’s another latest thing – so the last one gets put in a drawer and forgotten   …and so it goes on!! 

It’s a good job it’s all hidden away in the attic is all I can say lol, it’s for my eyes only!!

 

This is my card for Lili’s Little Fairies  this week, the challenge is ‘anything goes’ so I used one of the little mice cards I made for our showroom at work. I’m such a fan of these little mice although I’m in 2 minds about this colour scheme?

 

image

 

The card is core’dinations with glamour dust to edge it, spellbinders and doohickey dies.

The corner is a punch from Whimsy, I’ve been searching high and low to try and find the discontinued Quick Kutz die in this design but they’re like rocking horse poo!!

The flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts which you can now get in the Lili of the Valley showroom – we’re the only store in the UK to actually stock these so we’re thrilled, I know a few of you don’t like shopping online so if your near enough to Leeds then do try to stop by and pay us a visit.

 

 

Right better get myself ready for work, my daughter left something in her car last night that I needed and she couldn’t be bothered getting it. She said she’d get it this morning and she’s going to regret it now when I get her out of bed and she has to go down the garden in this weather!!

 

Have a good day everyone xx

12 comments:

  1. Good morning Anne, this is a cute card, full of mischievious mice. You sounded like me today. I think we all do the same things. Buying more to get free P&P is a problem I have too. Not being able to resist the new stuff we see we don't have yet. Plastic has a lot to answer for. My DH said my art and craft room I have upstairs for all my stuff, will fall down through the ceiling one of these days at the rate I fill it. And I'm running out of space to use it for the purpose it was intended. Lots of yet to be used stuff in there. I'll be set for retiring in years to come, and won't need to buy anything for years, (though I probably will,lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun..Gorgeous image and the colours look greaaat!! Do hope I can get a card done for this weeks challenge..there's not enough hours in the day lol!!
    Also want to come to the shop this week-end but the weather doesn't look great again today..don't want to get caught up in floods lol!!
    My fingers and toes are crossed for some better weather tomorrow so Debs and I can come through lol!!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Anne, your card is gorgeous. I do love those little mice and the colours and layout you have used are beautiful.
    Hope you have a fab weekend
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the colourscheme is gorgeous Anne, I love purple and green together :) That image is adorable too! Haha I know how you feel about the shopping - I used to be like that with clothes but since I started crafting I haven't bought any new clothes at all lol. I love all the diecuts too :)

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are definitely not alone Anne! I keep looking at all the things I've still got to use from my last spend-up, but it doesn't stop me from wantimg more! Lovely card, I think the colour scheme is great and the mice are so cute! You've reminded me that I have some die cuts of the Mice in my stash, so I'm off to make a card for this week's challenge, thanks!
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card hun, great choice of colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I laughed when I read your post as I do the same!
    Pretty card and the colours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, I must dig my mice out to use. I managed to pick up a used quickutz corner for £23 (i know...) but a new one popped up recently and went for i think it was 70-odd dollars - ouch...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw Anne this is just gorgeous me darlin, love your colour combo and the card is so cute xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Anne, my fave colours,so cute too. Wonderful inspiration yet again, thank you. I was only just telling myself the same thing, DON'T BUY ANY More, after spending again just now. Hugs Marjorie. x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anne, screw up that little note, while you are making such lovely cards as these, you NEED more stash! Thanks for sharing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cute mice, and nice colour scheme. Me too, buy and buy, but never use it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose