Tuesday 31 July 2012

My weekend .....


Good evening crafters, and as always thanks for stopping by

We had such a fabulous weekend, the weather was kind to us, we had lots of fun and quality time together as a family which we don't get so much of now the kids are growing up and it was great.
We ate and drank far too much  ...and everyone won something at the races except me :o(

The kids both had a win, my Nephew and Jess's boyfriend both did really well, as did my Mum and my Brother. It was fun but I'm not a good gambler, I don't like to see my hard earned cash disappearing into the bookies pocket lol


Here's a mug shot so you can put faces to us, there's my mum, me and the birthday girl...






Have a lovely evening ladies and make sure you stop by tomorrow because just to say thanks to those of you who regularly comment on my blog I'm going to pop you all in a little draw for a prize :o)







11 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good weekend Anne. That's a lovely photo.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne,

    Glad you all had a fab time.. thats a lovley pic.

    hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed your weekend....ours was special too as our daughter got married :-)
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne, glad you had good family time. I'm with you with gambling - too hard to see the money go. Great photo of the three generations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anne, what better way to spend a weekend than with family. Super photo of the three of you. Just think the money you didn't gamble will buy you another stamp or two!
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you had such a good time Anne, family time is so much fun and makes for some great memories! I know exactly what you mean about giving the bookies your hard earnt money, I think the same, but I think that is just because I am tight! LOL! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had a good time, not easy to dodge all this rain either, great photo, would make a good scrapbook page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well it looks like you all had a good fun time and the photo is lovely.
    I'm with you on the gambling too, I don't even do the lottery. Don't want someone else having the little bit I have!! lol.
    All the best Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had to come back and say that I can't believe that you are almost at your 50th post. Do you remember when you were trying to get this blog up and running... and now here you are approx 7months later with 48posts. Congrats and keep up the good work.
    Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad you all had such a lovely day. The photo is gorgeous and I love your butterfly top! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely photo hun...you sound like you all had a fantastic time at the races...
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose