Tuesday 15 May 2018

LOTV Birthday Hop



Good morning crafters, an early post from me today on this sunny Tuesday as we’re having a blog hop… ooooh!


It’s a while since I did this, the Lili of the Valley ones used to be hugely popular so as part of their 14th birthday celebrations we are having a birthday hop with some wonderful inspiration from the Design Team


If you’re on the hop you’ll have come here from Jen’s blog

If you just stopped by to visit me and want to join in the then follow the next link to Gaynor

You can see lots more cards on the facebook group today from some of our previous DT and visit the Lili of the Valley website here for Birthday offers

*

I used Rosie and cake for my cards today, one of the earlier images and still one of my favourites…

LOTV rosie with cake rocker

I made a rocker card for a change, it’s a while since I added ribbon and flowers to a card but I liked it, very girlie!

I printed a few of the Simply print sheets at once and I did this quick eclipse card too so thought I’d share at the same time…

LOTV rosie with cake eclipse


Hope you like them, this is the Simply Print sheet but you can also get a digi stamp too if you haven’t got this cutie in your collection

*

Here’s a list below of the blogs on the hop so if you get lost you can start again

Be sure to leave a comment on each blog as there is a £10 voucher hidden along the way at one of the blogs and don’t forget to check back tomorrow night to see if I had the prize here


Marianne - https://mariannescraftroom.blogspot.co.uk/

Kat - http://cornishkat.blogspot.co.uk

Jen - http://thetinybluebutterfly.blogspot.co.uk

Me! - http://learningtojive.blogspot.co.uk

Gaynor - https://designsbygaynorgreaves.blogspot.co.uk

Donna - http://myhappyplace-donna.blogspot.co.uk/

Debs - http://debsatfrecklesplace.blogspot.co.uk

Andrea - http://andreagourley.blogspot.co.uk/

Lorraine - http://lorrainebailey.blogspot.co.uk

Mary - http://playingwithribbon.blogspot.co.uk

Karen - http://moreplease-ko.blogspot.co.uk

Yvonne - https://phoebeez.blogspot.nl/



Have a great day everyone, but of gardening for me I think while the weather is nice!


Butterfly_1_Signaturenew

33 comments:

  1. Love them both Anne the second one is super clever and effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one of my favourite stamp ! Both cards are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is brilliant, Love the colours you have gone for, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Anne, love the rocker style and that very sweet stamp.
    Enjoy your gardening
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Anne, love the great designs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great way to use the simply prints and i love how you made the name card xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such gorgeous cards, love Rosie.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards Anne, the rocker card is stunning and I love how you did the 3D name.
    Hugs,
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are absolutely gorgeous Anne. The second card is so different, I've not seen a design like this before, it is beautiful.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of your cards are so sweet and beautiful!! I love the rocker design and the details you added!! The eclipse card is gorgeous!! Love them both!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both beautiful but you're more brave than I am with the eclipse cards. I can't even bring myself to tear papers to give them some textured edges let alone die cut through my image! Beautiful effect though, and I really like the half circle card too. Rosie's lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. both stunning makes hun love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous cards Anne, great inspiration - I really must make a rocker card again and try the eclipse effect too! I'm enjoying the LOTV hop,
    Love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two brilliant card designs Anne. Love the rocker. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous...love the eclipse card too..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous. Love the colours you've used.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute. Love the amy card. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anne, those are so gorgeous! Love the two different takes with the same image. Shows how versatile these images are! Love the rocker base, I've just made one of these, they're so fun. The kinetic element is so brilliant for kids! Love the personalisation on the second one too. This is such a fun technique. So gorgeous hun both of them. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, Anne,
    Such a cute card :)
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very Creative! Love the cards! Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Both gorgeous cards but my favourite has to be the circular card - just beautiful.
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. both are just amazing, great design!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Both are amazing. Absolutely great done job!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Anne, I've not seen a rocker card in a while, it's just lovely, both cards, I love the image and your designs, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  26. What adorable cards! Love all the details and your beautiful coloring! Sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love this range by LOTV. I have the stamp of her 'with attitude.' And it always makes me smile. I haven't made a rocker card in ages either. I like the eclipse card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Just returned from my hols so visiting a bit late here, again!
    Lovely cards I especially love the first one, I have a soft spot for circular cards. You have embellished it beautifully too using those sweet flowers and fronds to their best.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose