Wednesday 30 May 2018

Watercolour images…



Good afternoon crafters, what have you been up to?

I’ve got a bit behind with things because I like to be in the garden when the weather is good. It’s a bit miserable today so I’m having a catch up!

I have a few cards to share using the new watercolour images from Lili of the Valley, I have to admit when I first saw these I wasn’t sure they were my cup of tea but how wrong I was, I loved using them…


LOTV watercolour birdsLOTV watercolour bunnyLOTV watercolour jack russell

LOTV watercolour guineau pigs


I kept my cards quite simple and printed them on watercolour card which has a nice texture

The images are available as Simply print sheets and also as digi stamps which can be resized. The guinea pig card is an example of how versatile the digi images are, I used the same image twice and flipped one of them

I hope you like them, do take a look as there are lots of lovely new images in the range

*

I have to wait in for a delivery tomorrow so I’m planning to spend the whole day crafting – lovely jubbly!


Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your Wednesday



Butterfly_1_Signaturenew



22 comments:

  1. Lovely images and designs must take a look these look useful Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The watercolouring effect on these is lovely. Gorgeous cards Anne. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These watercolour images are wonderful Anne, might be having to buy some myself. Your cards are gorgeous and I love the little dog, could be Manny. Have a good crafting time tomorrow, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards and they are all gorgeous designs. I love painting with water colours too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're so gorgeous!! I love the images!! You've showcased them so beautifully!! These are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Anne! Especially love the bunny which would be ideal for my friend who has rescued 40+ bunnies. Her hubby said it was him or the rabbits if she went over 30 so you can guess who won :D. They look fab on the watercolour paper, makes them look hand painted. Great idea to flip the hamster. Hope you had a lovely crafting time yesterday. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debra, I'm waiting to win the lottery and then I can rescue animals :)

      Delete
  7. These are gorgeous . Especially love the row of birds. And those hamsters are soooooo cute. The garden is beckoning more and more these days.. Such a dilemma. Craft outdoors or pray for rain! Lol. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, a bit cooler this week so don't feel guilty staying inside!!

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous cards, Anne. The watercolours are beautiful.
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards Anne, what fabulous images on your beautiful cards.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww these are so sweet Anne. Thanks for the inspiration, I have purchased some of these images recently just need the time to get them made up into cards.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Anne

    Catching up a little at last!!

    Your cards are gorgeous .. .. I particularly love the little dog and I have a friend who would appreciate the row of little birds!

    Our weather has gone a little rubbish here so if you have the same you might be getting a little more crafty time!

    Hope you are having a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jules - yes the sun has gone in for now here too x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose