Monday 20 August 2018

Fairies…



Good evening everyone, thanks so much for stopping by

How was your weekend? we didn’t do much really just some tidying up in the garden and had a ride out in the car while the sun was still shining. I think it’s sad when the bedding plants start dying off, I like to have lots of colour in the garden over Summer and they are starting to look a bit tatty now

It’s been a funny couple of weeks really, just feeling so sorry about our sweet Rolo and not quite believing what happened. Thank you so much for all your comforting words, we all love our fur babies don’t we x

*

I have a set of 3 cards to share tonight that I did a while ago for Cardmaking & Papercraft. I’m always happy when it’s a LOTV commission, you know how much I love them!


Fairy 2

Fairy 3

Fairy1

 


The commission was to design a Sketch and make 3 cards using it. I’m liking hexagons at the moment, they make a nice change from the usual squares and circles

The papers are from one of my favourite pads ‘Bella Rose’ by First Edition. The sentiments are a Bo Bunny stamp set and of course the images are Lili of the Valley 

*

That’s it from me for now, I hope you all have a lovely week


Anne xx

28 comments:

  1. HI Anne
    So sorry to hear about your daughters dog how sad...
    Fabulous cards... the hexagon is nice...
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sylvie, it was a terrible day :(

      Delete
  2. Amazing choice of papers and the hexagons make your LOTV images really pop!!!! Love this design!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three gorgeous cards,love the images.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Anne. I saw your craftroom article in my most recent magazine - you and Manny looked very happy crafting together. So sorry about Rolo. I know how much my furbabies mean to me so I am really sorry. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three gorgeous fairy images and beautiful cards Anne.
    I always love visiting your blog as little Manny always bring a smile to my face, it's the most wonderful of photos, just love his expression on his face. It certainly takes time to heal from the death of our furry little pets, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate, Manny makes me smile every day and they certainly are part of the family xx

      Delete
  6. These are super cute Anne. Gorgeous images, papers and designs. I can't remember the last time I used my hexagonal die, thanks for the prompt, I'll have to use it on one of my next cards now.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all so gorgeous!! I love the images you used!! They're so sweet!! The papers are beautiful!! Love the hexagons, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three lovely cards Anne...very pretty papers and cute images superbly coloured. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love LOTV stamps and your cards are beautifully designed with the very cute images. The papers are perfect for the beautifully coloured images. Take care Anne, hugs, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Anne I've just seen your post below this and I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of Rolo. I send all of you but especially Jess my biggest hugs and sympathy.
    Three gorgeous cards! I buy the magazine you do commissions for and always love your work. I may be based but always think yours is the best in the magazine. They're all beautifully coloured to match the rather yummy papers and the sentiments and little added embellishments look lovely. Love them! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely compliment Debra, thank you :)
      It was a terrible day, thank you for your virtual hugs xx

      Delete
  11. These are lovely, such oretty papers and I love the fairies of course

    ReplyDelete
  12. Three lovely cards Anne, the papers are so pretty and the designs are fabulous with the hexagon shapes. I was so sorry to read about your daughter's dog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrea - nice to see you back!

      Delete
  13. Aw these are sooooo pretty! Love the hexagons - I must use mine more too. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. 3 adorable cards and loving the papers you have used. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose