Sunday 21 October 2018

A new challenge for me, and LOTV news…



Good morning everyone, I hope you are enjoying the weekend

I have a few bits of news today to share and also a new DT challenge for me…

as you already know LOTV had to stop selling digital products until they can sort out some new EU reporting rules. I appreciate that many crafters didn’t get on with the digis so if that was you, you’ll be pleased to know that they are bringing back rubber stamps (as well as the papers and printed sheets that I told you about before). Hopefully they will be able to get the digi issue resolved soon and then everybody will be happy!


fb

We have a new Facebook group, it’s run by the DT and is the only official LOTV group

We love to see what everyone is making and get your feedback on the products so please do join even if you are not a regular Facebook user, it’s very easy to use and really friendly

We had over 500 members in the first week so hopefully it will turn into a fantastic go-to place for us to show sneaky peeks and news as well as you being able to share your own makes and ask any questions. Just click on the link below to take you straight to the group page and then you just need to click ‘join group’ and answer a couple of questions (these are just to filter out the spam requests). We’d love to see you there and please don’t forget to tell all your crafty friends too!

WE LOVE LILI OF THE VALLEY

*

Onto my own news, I’m joining some of my lovely crafty friends on the As You Like It DT (thanks for asking me girls)

The challenge has stood the test of time when so many others have closed down, it’s a fortnightly challenge and they have some great prizes up for grabs

The theme for the current challenge is a fun one, CAS or Full of Frills

I do love CAS but find it very hard to leave white space. I can’t resist loading up layers of patterned papers and dies so I guess my card for this challenge would have to be classed as Full of Frills!!

I used one of the new LOTV printed Art Sheets…


Art Sheet 24 Cosy Christmas w

The papers are the new Frosty Christmas (grey) and the lovely cross stitch circle die is from Swedish House Crafts

*

Hope you like it, thanks so much for stopping by and do be sure to check out both the AYLI challenge blog and the new Facebook group

*

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday


Butterfly_1_Signaturenew







24 comments:

  1. Does this mean they will be bringing back their fabulous art pads? Just applied to join the group. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The art pads won't be coming back just the new printed A4 sheets, similar toppers though and the quality is lovely xx

      Delete
  2. Hooray for the bringing back of LOTV printed papers, I just love them!!! 😀 Great notice!
    Your card is just delightful, fabulous art sheet topper and lovely design! Well done with your DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Anne, I love this image and your pretty embellishments. I'm not really a digi person, but I did love the art pads, hope they bring those back, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate, the art pads won't be coming back just the new printed A4 sheets, similar toppers and the quality is lovely xx

      Delete
  4. Such a gorgeous card and it's wonderful to have your talent on the AYLI team xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new DT!! Your card is so gorgeous!! I love the sweet image and the details you added!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card Anne and a beautiful image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's adorable Anne and a gorgeous card design. I joined the LOTV group on the first day. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your DT spot! They're lucky to have you :).
    I'm loving that LOTV have brought back the paper pads and have bought nearly all of them, Christmas and non Christmas. Can't wait for new stamps too.
    Gorgeous card! Such a lovely card design with the adorable image. I bought some of the art sheets at Doncaster Dome craft show. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Huge congratulations on your new DT Anne.

    Your card is beautiful! The image is so cute and I love your colour combo and gorgeous design.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your new DT post Anne. Love your super christmas card and the image is so sweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done on your new DT post love your card fab design Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your new DT posting Anne.
    I love this sweet image and layered Christmas card, so adorable.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose