Monday 15 October 2018

Mama Makes on Hochanda…



Hello crafty friends, I’ve been AWOL but I’ll be round catching up on your blogs this week

I don’t know what’s going on with my blog but some of you could only see 1 card or no cards on my last post (there were 4). I was looking at the page earlier and I can only see 1 picture now but they were fine when I put the post on, I always check the page for spelling etc. I have no idea how to rectify it, I’m not doing anything different from my side so I’m sorry about that


*


I had a few days away with Jess last week. She had to take some horses to Chelmsford and the girl who was going with her was ill, so I packed a bag and jumped at the chance of a road trip… the joys of being retired!!. The weather was lovely and it was great to spend some time with her. She’s a slip of a thing but thinks nothing of driving those huge horse boxes all over the Country


IMG-1099


*


I have some cards to share today using Mama Makes stamps. Loti is on Hochanda tomorrow with the latest release so make sure you tune in at 8 am. There are some fab samples from the team and a lovely new collection of stamps


IMG-1048

IMG-1050

I actually added a few more elements to this Z fold card; another flying witch on the inside panel, some more cobweb and another sentiment to the right - but then I forgot to take a picture before I sent it to Loti for the show!


IMG-1060

IMG-1061

I don’t usually do Halloween but these were fun and it gave me chance to use some Echo Park papers that I’ve had for years

The little characters are adorable and they are by a new artist called Bella Hijabi from the Modest Cat. This set (Monster Mashup) is available on the website now


*


Hope you like them… just to let you know there are 4 pictures in case its playing silly beggars again!


I’ll be back later in the week with news of a new DT challenge and something exciting for LOTV fans too

Enjoy your Monday folks



Butterfly_1_Signaturenew


18 comments:

  1. Got 4 card pictures and a 1 photo of Jess!! Great fun card with lots scary elements. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Halloween cards, great works!!
    Have a fab travel with your daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, they are so fun!! I love the adorable little monsters and the spider webs!! So festive and fabulous and perfect for Halloween!! Beautiful picture of Jess!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can definitely see all for photos, YAY! Three fantastically fun cards Ann! Just love the Z fold card design, the little characters are really cute so I can imagine they were fun to use. Your card designs are all wonderfully different. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards the designs are fabulous and I love the shape of that first one Glad you enjoyed your adventure and the special time with your daughter Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards Anne,love the z fold card.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards Anne, I do like the z fold, must give that a go.
    How lovely to be able to spend time with Jess, yes retirement has much to recommend it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Kate they are very easy but effective I think. Thank you xx

      Delete
  8. I love the Z shape card, it gives so much space to embellish and add details. A great set of Halloween makes.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't usually do halloween either, but I do love your super cards and those little characters are so fun xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose